- Collection of personal information
We collect information about you when you :
- Register to use our websites, applications or services (including free trials),
- Subscribe to our Newsletter,
- Place an order using our websites, applications or services,
- Fill out forms online or offline, download information, such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any activity offered on the various interactive spaces on our websites, applications or services,
- Interact with us using social networks,
- Contact us by phone, e-mail or mail, for example.
- Civil status: Name and surname, date and place of birth, mobile phone, personal address,
- Professional life: Company name, CV, diplomas, company registration numbers (Siret number, APE number),date of creation, address, business telephone numbers, statutes of incorporation ,
- Internet: email address, website address, Facebook address,
- Economic and financial information: Turnover, means of payment used in the context of our commercial relationship,
- Connection data,
- Products and services purchased or used.
- Use of personal information
The data collected on our sites, applications and forms allow us to :
- Meet our contractual obligations to you,
- Accomplish the internal administrative management of offers, advice and support files,
- Manage the relationship with our customers and prospects,
- Provide pre-sales service and sell,
- Bill and register payments, recover amounts outstanding ,
- Organize direct marketing operations,
- Analyze the uses of offers and services to make proposals adapted to our customers,
- To sound out our customers or users,
- Improve our offers and the contents of our Internet sites, applications and services,
- Develop and provide new features or new services.
- The recipients of the processed data
These data are available to the services de Domaine d'Hypolite and are transferred to the funding organizations when necessary. Similarly, certain data are available to outside sales representatives and consultants who are entrusted with services that concern you. The data may also be processed by third parties that we have used for the execution of payment transactions, such as financial and banking institutions.
No personal information is transferred to third parties, for free or for a fee.
- Your rights
- Exercise your rights
- Securing personal data
- Data retention time
We will retain your personal data for the duration of our business relationship and after its expiration for a period of three years. In cases where we no longer need your personal data, we will destroy it in a secure way (without sending you any other notice).
All of our Internet sites, applications and services and each of its elements taken separately fall under the French and international legislation on copyright and more broadly intellectual property (including in particular the protection under copyright , trademark law, database law, etc.). Reproduction of all or part of this site on any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the director of publication. Any other use is subject to our prior agreement and should in this case mention clearly and legibly the origine, for example: "Source : Domaine d'Hypolite All rights reserved".
- Other sites and social networks
- Cookie Information
If you submit a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It's only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year. If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. When you sign in, we'll set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check "Remember Me", your cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted. By modifying or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you just edited. It expires after one day.